RA

by Ss4gogeta0
RA
Something Evil is Lurking in the shadows of Era City
ID:1376671

Currently I am experimenting with the Idea of weapon attachments like flashlights, laser sights, eotech scopes and so on and so forth...

At the moment I have an AK-74u with a synthetic Grip and red dot, is just appearance as I havnt a clue how it should help in the game... but I might increase damage or something special for it
Shouldn't it increase accuracy?
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:

Agreed.

If you're wanting to increase damage and such I'd go with adding different types of ammunition.

With shotguns you could use Dragon's Breath or "Double-Slug" shots.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:

I guess it depends on how his damage system is set up. He might not be using an explicit "accuracy" modifier, so in the case of a zombie target, which by the almost-universally accepted definition has a specific body part which will kill them when hit, an increase in damage more-or-less equates to an increase in accuracy. More accurate = greater chance of hitting head = more damage.
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
Kozuma3 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

Agreed.

If you're wanting to increase damage and such I'd go with adding different types of ammunition.

With shotguns you could use Dragon's Breath or "Double-Slug" shots.

I have Dum Dum rounds planned ;) gotta configure the code for doing damage over time for the dragons breath slugs

SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

I guess it depends on how his damage system is set up. He might not be using an explicit "accuracy" modifier, so in the case of a zombie target, which by the almost-universally accepted definition has a specific body part which will kill them when hit, an increase in damage more-or-less equates to an increase in accuracy. More accurate = greater chance of hitting head = more damage.

^ pretty much sums it up
Fair enough :)
alright, doing attachment Icons... a Browning Auto Rifle with a 6x Rifle scope anyone ;)
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
alright, doing attachment Icons... a Browning Auto Rifle with a 6x Rifle scope anyone ;)

Maybe add the ability to "snipe" :3
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Maybe add the ability to "snipe" :3

I will try but no promises :P im still a bit rusty at coding due to being away for so long