2. there is no lag.

is this a new version?
jobe wrote:
i just got on and i noticed

A. some of the tiles have changed.

2. there is no lag.

is this a new version?

ok nevermind.

and i found out what is makeing the lag... the critter.. two players can be in a room moveing and talking with no lag and next thing you know your both dead... never even saw the critter.. and the doors were closed.
In response to jobe

and i found out what is makeing the lag... the critter.. two players can be in a room moveing and talking with no lag and next thing you know your both dead... never even saw the critter.. and the doors were closed.

Yeah that critter is a laggot.

2. there is no lag.

is this a new version?

Hmm. Don't think so... maybe the lag has improved due to Dantom's continuing optimization of the programs.

(But hopefully a few weeks from now there will be a very new version.)
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:

2. there is no lag.

is this a new version?

Hmm. Don't think so... maybe the lag has improved due to Dantom's continuing optimization of the programs.

(But hopefully a few weeks from now there will be a very new version.)

well, i could give you the space system ( to add some more suspence IE. you cant launch the shuttle if your still landed on the planet, or if the shuttle dose not leave range of the ship befor it blows up you die.) but it still needs a little work. you should see if you have some free time to work on some of the things that need to be done.. (get a copy from darkness)