ID:137904

I know that setting world.hub to 0 will cause a game to appear in "Games Live!" when hosted, but how do I make it appear on the page for my hub entry? Setting world.hub to the numeric ID of the hub entry used to be the way to do it, but hub entries don't appear to have numeric IDs now.
On 6/14/01 3:31 pm Pmikell wrote:
I know that setting world.hub to 0 will cause a game to appear in "Games Live!" when hosted, but how do I make it appear on the page for my hub entry? Setting world.hub to the numeric ID of the hub entry used to be the way to do it, but hub entries don't appear to have numeric IDs now.

world.hub = "Pmikell.yourgame"
In response to Tom
On 6/14/01 3:32 pm Tom wrote:
On 6/14/01 3:31 pm Pmikell wrote:

world.hub = "Pmikell.yourgame"

Reference notes for world.hub say that you can remove your game from the live listings by setting world.hub = -1 runtime. This doesn't seem to be the case... is there something else I need to be doing for this to work? Being able to list and unlist a game as needed would make testing go a lot more smoothly.