ID:138076

Would it be possible to be able to define additional function keys needed simultaneously for a macro? So, for example, if you used

macro
^t

the person would have to use Alt+Ctrl+T outside of macro mode, or Ctrl+T inside of macro mode?

Thus, prefixing a macro with a ^ would force a person to have to use Ctrl as well when using the macro.

Anyway, just yet another roguelike request.

(I don't know what the notation for a Shift would be, but at least there's a common Ctrl symbol. So if you could get a Shift symbol, that'd be super, but otherwise, just Ctrl would be fine. =)

(I don't know what the notation for a Shift would be, but at least there's a common Ctrl symbol. So if you could get a Shift symbol, that'd be super, but otherwise, just Ctrl would be fine. =)

You dont need a shift symbol.
just make it case sensative, so T and t are different
In response to Mloren
On 4/30/01 9:43 am Mloren wrote:

Oh, hah! And they already are case sensitive, too!

But I was talking more about non-character keys, like Ctrl+Shift+Space, that sort of thing. Ctrl+Shift+End, Ctrl+Shift+Home, Ctrl+Shift+Pause/Break...
In response to Spuzzum
On 4/30/01 1:48 pm Spuzzum wrote:
On 4/30/01 9:43 am Mloren wrote:

Oh, hah! And they already are case sensitive, too!

But I was talking more about non-character keys, like Ctrl+Shift+Space, that sort of thing. Ctrl+Shift+End, Ctrl+Shift+Home, Ctrl+Shift+Pause/Break...

oh ok.
how about making the ~ symbol for shift?