ID:138098

We are uploading some new stuff right now, so things may be a bit funky for a little while...
On 4/12/01 7:25 pm Tom wrote:
We are uploading some new stuff right now, so things may be a bit funky for a little while...

no kidding...

P.S. People are having troble logging on to games hosted by your server...just to let you know ;)

Okay, round #1 of the funkiness should be passed. There is a slightly new layout, as you should be able to see. It's not quite finished yet; I'll get to a few more things tonight and then we will finalize them tommorow.

I'll post some relevent information a bit later.
In response to Tom
On 4/12/01 9:56 pm Tom wrote:

Okay, round #1 of the funkiness should be passed.

[Edit: ok, nevermind; I think the screwy Windoze file cache copied the wrong version for me... screwiness for sure, but not your fault. Works now with the correct version.]

Hmm, still some funkiness here. Specifically, I seem to no longer be able to connect to <nobr> byond://AirMapster.Hog?MyHighScoreTopic </nobr> via world.Export() for sending high scores. Worked yesterday and this afternoon, doesn't work now. Perhaps it's due to the screwyness? Can post more info if needed.