ID:138136

I make large scale maps and trying to define and area that is 30 tiles by 30 tiles is a pain. You should have some sort of flood area, to make everything within a perimeter the same. It would save me a lot of time and help keep my patience. Could you also apply this to turfs?

Thanks,
Kevin
I make large scale maps and trying to define and area that is 30 tiles by 30 tiles is a pain. You should have some sort of flood area, to make everything within a perimeter the same. It would save me a lot of time and help keep my patience. Could you also apply this to turfs?

If you use "fill" instead of "add", and keep your eye on the map coordinates display, it should be pretty painless.
In response to Guy T.
On 3/9/01 1:32 pm Guy T. wrote:

If you use "fill" instead of "add", and keep your eye on the map coordinates display, it should be pretty painless.

LOL! oh... never noticed that feature...