ID:138140

OK, i created my map, moved some stuff around, and everything was working fine. Then i changed 2 areas and went to compile. There aren't any errors but the maps says their are. I can't get into the map, and the backup (automatically made) doesn't work either... Help!

Kevin
OK, i created my map, moved some stuff around, and everything was working fine. Then i changed 2 areas and went to compile. There aren't any errors but the maps says their are. I can't get into the map, and the backup (automatically made) doesn't work either... Help!

Looks like it might be related to this problem. Looks like I never provided the sample Tom asked for... doh! Well, this is a great chance for you to help Dantom... zip up your whole project and send it to them.

In response to Guy T.
On 3/7/01 11:53 am Guy T. wrote:

Looks like it might be related to this problem. Looks like I never provided the sample Tom asked for... doh! Well, this is a great chance for you to help Dantom... zip up your whole project and send it to them.

actually i rebooted my computer and everything is fine now. Had to do a similar thing when the Map (of any game) turns all grey.