ID:138149

Yes, Ebon and I have decided not to work together anymore. The game and everything else is all in his hands to do what he wishes. If you have any questions ask Ebon I do not deal with DBZ Spar Anymore.
On 2/28/01 1:39 pm Galithan wrote:
Yes, Ebon and I have decided not to work together anymore. The game and everything else is all in his hands to do what he wishes. If you have any questions ask Ebon I do not deal with DBZ Spar Anymore.

Whoa, man that's a bummer... no site. That was such an awesome site too! Well, bye Galithan... good luck ;)
In response to Goten84
Yeah that site was Awesome. I do agree, but now how are we going to find out the progress on the game? I really enjoyed communicating to other players on the message board. How are we supposed to know when the game is out??
In response to Onikage
On 2/28/01 3:57 pm Onikage wrote:
Yeah that site was Awesome. I do agree, but now how are we going to find out the progress on the game? I really enjoyed communicating to other players on the message board. How are we supposed to know when the game is out??

Ok guys heres the deal. I got a friend from school to do the webpage. It is at www.allfreak.com/dbzspar. However, it is not completely up yet. Also, my grades have dropped dramatically at school so I have decided to work on my computer friday through sunday, instead of my regular every chance i get. Sorry about that, but school must come first. :(. (If you guys send me lots of money ill attempt to bribe my teachers ;) j/k)