ID:138150

Hey Ebon, I hope you read this... Is your site down? I cant get to it, and I am afriad you will bring the game back up without my knowlege. So can you tell me if the site is down, or if you moved it or something?

I dont know if this is the right place to reach you...however I didnt know any other way. Thanks.
On 2/26/01 6:45 pm Disrupter wrote:
Hey Ebon, I hope you read this... Is your site down? I cant get to it, and I am afriad you will bring the game back up without my knowlege. So can you tell me if the site is down, or if you moved it or something?

I dont know if this is the right place to reach you...however I didnt know any other way. Thanks.

Im pretty sure it is down, I can't veiw the page either.
In response to Loveless
On 2/28/01 11:34 am Loveless wrote:
On 2/26/01 6:45 pm Disrupter wrote:

Im pretty sure it is down, I can't veiw the page either.

Ebon when he was on my game (Fantasy Quest Online)....if i remember it right....told us that DBZ Spar...fired there web master and therefor no longer have a site....but he said the game will be back up soon :) .....after that he gave me some hints for my game :).