ID:138176

that is my question.

Also what does GoB stand for, and what exactly do you guys do during it?
On 2/18/01 2:55 am Kaidorin wrote:
that is my question.

The next schedule GoB is Sunday at 4PM PST/7PM EST. They also meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7PM PST/10PM EST.

It stands for "Gathering of BYOND". We usually end up playing a few games, testing out the latest creations, and just chatting. We've had some pretty bizarre conversations!

Alas, I will not be able to make it today, but I shall aim to be there Tuesday. It looks like we've had a recent gaming spurt, with Una, sumo, and some others, so I am eager to see the latest.

Soon we will begin the "GoB contests", perhaps starting with Z's Iron Coder idea. That sounds like a hoot.
In response to Tom H.
that is today right?

Soon we will begin the "GoB contests", perhaps starting
with Z's Iron Coder idea. That sounds like a hoot.

sounds fun, hope there will be a cool theme. I am not good at making things on demand, but if the theme is cool then I will give it a shot.
In response to Tom H.
On 2/18/01 3:08 am Tom H. wrote:
On 2/18/01 2:55 am Kaidorin wrote:
that is my question.

The next schedule GoB is Sunday at 4PM PST/7PM EST. They also meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7PM PST/10PM EST.

It stands for "Gathering of BYOND". We usually end up playing a few games, testing out the latest creations, and just chatting. We've had some pretty bizarre conversations!

Alas, I will not be able to make it today, but I shall aim to be there Tuesday. It looks like we've had a recent gaming spurt, with Una, sumo, and some others, so I am eager to see the latest.

Indeed! I shall unveil a new 'Classic' strategy game this afternoon as well!

(Man, I really should get to bed... but I must be awake for when this Battlecruiser 3000AD v1.01D7C download finishes!)
In response to Kaidorin
On 2/18/01 3:31 am Kaidorin wrote:
that is today right?

Yup.