ID:138183

I seem to get random settings for the trust mode when I'm developing.

Right now it's messing me up that the game I'm working on comes up in ultra-safe mode, and I can't find any way to change that.
Right now it's messing me up that the game I'm working on comes up in ultra-safe mode, and I can't find any way to change that.

The Reference entry for world.startup seems to deal with this, but I'm not sure how you configure it within Dream Maker... good luck!

I seem to get random settings for the trust mode when I'm developing.

Currently, there is no place for you to override the default security mode when you launch something from the compiler. We will add one at some point.

The default security mode is determined by the name of the .dmb file:

MyProject/MyProject.dmb (safe mode)
MyProject/AnythingElse.dmb (ultrasafe mode)

There is no way to cause it to enter -trusted mode by just changing the name of the file, because that would defeat the whole purpose.

There is an undocumented feature that would allow you to manually register specific worlds or paths to be trusted. Edit cfg/daemon.txt (creating it if necessary) and add a line such as:

trusted-world C:\MyProjects\Trusted\

You can specify as much of the path (including the the .dmb file) as you want. Anything within the specified path should be trusted by default. Let me know if you have trouble. This has not been tested in windows.