ID:138205

Ok, I tried buying the guide, but it kept giving me an error and saying transaction failed, I tried 2 different cards too, all the info I put in was correct.

On 2/7/01 5:40 pm Vandetta wrote:
Ok, I tried buying the guide, but it kept giving me an error and saying transaction failed, I tried 2 different cards too, all the info I put in was correct.

Yes, I sent you an email about this. The merchant system is just reporting that the credit-cards failed, which either means that some of the info (#, exp-date) is wrong or that you have insufficient funds. I think the processor is working because we have managed quite a few orders so far. You might want to try again; if that fails, we also accept checks and money-orders.
In response to Tom H.
I think the processor is working because we have managed quite a few orders so far.

Yippee! I'm glad to hear it. And the real publicizing hasn't even begun...
In response to Tom H.
On 2/7/01 5:51 pm Tom H. wrote:
On 2/7/01 5:40 pm Vandetta wrote:

Yes, I sent you an email about this. The merchant system is just reporting that the credit-cards failed, which either means that some of the info (#, exp-date) is wrong or that you have insufficient funds. I think the processor is working because we have managed quite a few orders so far. You might want to try again; if that fails, we also accept checks and money-orders.

I don't know if it might be the problem here, but when I have had mysterious rejections buying online it has been because of how the address is listed. I live on "Second" street, and some credit cards store that as 2nd and some as Second, and not all of them manage to figure out that they probably mean the same thing.