ID:1382193

photo Update_zpsf701e3b7.png Here's a base I'm working on for a MORPG help me see through that it's completed with positive feed back guys and gals. :)
 photo Update_zpsf62f18aa.png alright I referenced the picture posted in another forum for this variation and also went ahead and did all 4 directions, 4 East and west there are 2 versions, please let me know which of the two you see more natural, also I like this black and white outline, because it looks like little Stickers.
 photo Update_zps872872c9.png Here's two of the NPC's for Anime Universe Online and shhhh, the guy with black hair isn't Goku, Or Goten haha ;)

PS: if you wanna help me out feel free to use the base to make your favorite anime character for the NPC.
Is this the base you want used?
if not could you post a link to download it.
In response to Mechanical Demon
Mechanical Demon wrote:
PS: if you wanna help me out feel free to use the base to make your favorite anime character for the NPC.

Lol, I laughed at this for some reason XD I'm not trying to be mean or anything.. but he wants this topic to turn into this.
I don't really think that's the case persay.
He's asking for actual npc's for his game *or atleast that's how i read it.*
Could be wrong though.
In response to Flysbad

Lol, I laughed at this for some reason XD I'm not trying to be mean or anything.. but he wants this topic to turn into this.

Nooo Noo no, I don't need any of those immature things going on here, I'm just asking if anyone wants a certain anime character in AUO then they can feel free to use the base to do so, also if they want to just leave the name of a character and the name of the Anime/Manga then feel free I just might turn him into a friendly/enemy Mob or NPC.
I have a few.

Kisame From Naruto.

Natsu from Fairy Tail.

I'm just going to assume you meant the base up above, but that only has walking states- that's why I asked about if you had a different one.
 photo picasioncom_24ba3c0581b4c8d881f18286da13fa8e_zpsc4031103.gif Blah
 photo Example20_zps576444dd.png Blah