ID:138232

Lemme know when BYONDimes is functional (if it isn't already) and I'll start providing a test case for it...

On 1/10/01 1:04 am Deadron wrote:
Lemme know when BYONDimes is functional (if it isn't already) and I'll start providing a test case for it...

To do that you'd need a supply of BYONDimes first, wouldn't you? I mean, there aren't any BYONDimes in the system yet. At least, as far as I know. =)
In response to Spuzzum
On 1/10/01 9:53 pm Spuzzum wrote:
On 1/10/01 1:04 am Deadron wrote:

To do that you'd need a supply of BYONDimes first, wouldn't you? I mean, there aren't any BYONDimes in the system yet. At least, as far as I know. =)

The console area appears to have a bunch of functionality for handling your wallet...so for all I know it's up and running!
In response to Deadron
The console area appears to have a bunch of functionality for handling your wallet...so for all I know it's up and running!

Yes, I know that! =)

I mean there aren't any BYONDimes to use yet, so even if you wanted to test it you wouldn't be able to without a stock of dimes.

Or do you mean you want to add some BYONDimes to your account? In that case, I stand corrected; I thought you were referring to adding them to DragonSnot, though.
In response to Spuzzum
On 1/10/01 10:51 pm Spuzzum wrote:
Or do you mean you want to add some BYONDimes to your account? In that case, I stand corrected; I thought you were referring to adding them to DragonSnot, though.

My brilliant plan is to add some to my wallet and see if I can pay myself in DragonSnot.

I will encourage others to test this out frequently too. Probably we should do this a couple of hundred times just to be sure.
In response to Deadron
My brilliant plan is to add some to my wallet and see if I can pay myself in DragonSnot.

Brilliant, eh? I was planning on doing that to myself, too. Before you mentioned it, that is. =)