ID:138233

I was playing someones RPG today, SR or something, and came across those really cool little emote things, someone said they were your idea Spuzzum. I just wondered if you'd mind if I used them in Maeva. I love the idea, it really adds to atmosphere.
On 1/9/01 7:59 pm DerDragon wrote:
I was playing someones RPG today, SR or something, and came across those really cool little emote things, someone said they were your idea Spuzzum. I just wondered if you'd mind if I used them in Maeva. I love the idea, it really adds to atmosphere.

Probably was SR... no one else has really implemented it yet.

Anyway, I don't mind if you use it. It's an open source library, after all. =)

S_bubble Library
On 1/9/01 7:59 pm DerDragon wrote:

When I tried Maeva again, I noticed you have the bubbles implemented. However, you must be overriding Move() somewhere, because the bubbles are designed to move with your character (they don't move in Maeva).

So, wherever you've edited mob.Move(), put in ..() somewhere. Then you'll truly be able to appreciate it! =)