ID:138234

Can't test it yet, but I'm hopeful this one clears up a number of long-standing issues!

Fixed: Dream Maker should no longer crash when loading lots of simultaneous files. This involved quite a bit of internal restructuring, so be on the lookout for bugs.

Could this one be the source of newer players so frequently having connection troubles?
On 1/9/01 11:40 am Deadron wrote:
Can't test it yet, but I'm hopeful this one clears up a number of long-standing issues!

Fixed: Dream Maker should no longer crash when loading lots of simultaneous files. This involved quite a bit of internal restructuring, so be on the lookout for bugs.

Could this one be the source of newer players so frequently having connection troubles?

Unfortunately, no. This is a fix on Dream _Maker_. In the past, loading more than a dozen icons or so would suck all of the resources, but now it should be a bit more stable.

We're still working on the problems with Dream Seeker.
In response to Tom H.
On 1/9/01 3:19 pm Tom H. wrote:
Unfortunately, no. This is a fix on Dream _Maker_. In the past, loading more than a dozen icons or so would suck all of the resources, but now it should be a bit more stable.

Wow -- I'm amazed I haven't been tripping that problem all over.