ID:138239

ApM inspired here... I propose that this be our next contest. The day before a GoB, Tom will decide on a theme (such as: "Connect Four clones"), and we will all whip up a version in time for the GoB.

Then for the GoB we will spend a little time in each to determine the winner. ApM expressed his dismay that he didn't know DM a little better, and I said we'd wait until he does.

My original thought was that we'd do it DURING the GoB, with a Dream Seeker open to goad each other on as we furiously coded for two hours. But I dunno if y'all are up to that!

Z
ApM inspired here... I propose that this be our next contest. The day before a GoB, Tom will decide on a theme (such as: "Connect Four clones"), and we will all whip up a version in time for the GoB.

This could be fun! I think the first draft of Conflict only took an hour or so... but sadly, it was so buggy that now no one shows up at GoBs anymore. :)

I'd prefer to see it only once every month or once every two weeks, though. I have enough stuff competing for my time already!
In response to Guy T.
I'd prefer to see it only once every month or once every two weeks, though. I have enough stuff competing for my time already!

You have enough stuff competing for YOUR time?!

...You aren't me. 'Nuff said.
In response to Guy T.
On 1/5/01 9:23 am Guy T. wrote:

laugh... I'd prefer to only see it once, preferably several months from now! Never fear, never fear.

Z