ID:138240

Recently picked up an optic mouse with a wheel on it and I just found myself trying to use it with DreamMaker and it wasn't working. Thought I'd throw that in for future requests.

- -
On 1/3/01 6:12 pm Gabriel wrote:
Recently picked up an optic mouse with a wheel on it and I just found myself trying to use it with DreamMaker and it wasn't working. Thought I'd throw that in for future requests.

This is a bit difficult for me to do without a mouse wheel to test, but I'll try my best.

I believe Guy T. did some tests with this in the past. For those of you with wheels, can you tell me which of the BYOND programs, if any, seem to work with them?

Though you can't scroll through .dm files, the object tree does respond to the mouse wheel. It took me forever to notice it, though, because first I had to build an object tree big enough to scroll!
In response to Tom H.
I believe Guy T. did some tests with this in the past.

You mean, you tried to implement it for him? =)

For those of you with wheels, can you tell me which of the BYOND programs, if any, seem to work with them?

It works in the file/object tree of Dream Maker, and that's all.

[edited]

Oh, and it works in pop-up prompts in Dream Seeker, too.