ID:138242

I have a few requests that would be very nice to have.

First, it would be nice if the stat panel was fully customizeable. So that you could add background images, extra columns and have it so that people can do virtually anything with it.

Second, it would be really great if the tabs on the stat panel would go on top of each other like windows does now when there are too many to fix across horizontally.

Third could it be possible to be able to bring the vertical rule over the map when playing, that way if someone is at a website or something they can make it bigger so they can see and not be limited by the map size.

Thats it, it would be great if you could help me out. Thanks.

~Galithan and Ebonshadow~
On 12/30/00 9:28 am Galithan wrote:

First, it would be nice if the stat panel was fully customizeable. So that you could add background images, extra columns and have it so that people can do virtually anything with it.

Yes, that's on The List for the future. At the very least, we'll support the concept of a 'stat grid', with customization of colors and fonts.

Second, it would be really great if the tabs on the stat panel would go on top of each other like windows does now when there are too many to fix across horizontally.

Humph. It used to do that, but then some people complained that it was confusing so we went with the current one-line system (with a little arrow to scroll). Which do people prefer?

Third could it be possible to be able to bring the vertical rule over the map when playing, that way if someone is at a website or something they can make it bigger so they can see and not be limited by the map size.

That shouldn't be a problem to do. Did you know that you can use CTRL+M to toggle the map on/off? I find that to be useful when doing this kind of thing, and it's a bit more efficient too, since the map data doesn't have to be sent. Is that enough?

Thats it, it would be great if you could help me out. Thanks.

Sure thing.
In response to Tom H.
On 12/30/00 4:07 pm Tom H. wrote:

Yes, that's on The List for the future. At the very least, we'll support the concept of a 'stat grid', with customization of colors and fonts.

Kool

Humph. It used to do that, but then some people complained that it was confusing so we went with the current one-line system (with a little arrow to scroll). Which do people prefer?

I would rather have the on the top because in games like SR and DBZ spar you need to change or see things and you need to do it as quickly as possible because you need to keep clickin to attack...maybe you could make it so that the user can choose what they want in the options menu or something.

That shouldn't be a problem to do. Did you know that you can use CTRL+M to toggle the map on/off? I find that to be useful when doing this kind of thing, and it's a bit more efficient too, since the map data doesn't have to be sent. Is that enough?

Sorry I did not think of that ::hits his head on the computer:: neways thanks
In response to Tom H.
On 12/30/00 4:07 pm Tom H. wrote:

Hmm... Maybe if you made the stat panel able to use html... The user could use tables for the stat grid, and they could change the font and stuff in the stat panel. Plus you could give it a background image too. That would be sweet.