ID:138248

In putting together an answer to sunzone's questions I found:

- The tutorial section doesn't mention A Step BYOND...is the developer hub in the works and/or can I get it mentioned in the meantime? The URL is http://www.deadron.com/Admin/StepBeyond.zip.

- The book is now quite hard to find. Very buried and if I hadn't known it existed I never would have clicked on the right spot. How about putting a picture of it back on the Products page?

- The alternating backgrounds in the Games section of the Hub don't work...impossible to read. Would be better if it didn't alternate (sticking with the light blue background) or another color were found for the alternate background.
On 12/22/00 10:09 am Deadron wrote:
- The alternating backgrounds in the Games section of the Hub don't work...impossible to read. Would be better if it didn't alternate (sticking with the light blue background) or another color were found for the alternate background.

That's weird... it's quite readable on my computer! Now, that lavender block with red links on the previous page... well, that's not so much unreadable as hideous. But back to the backgrounds. I didn't find the hub list difficult to scan at all when they weren't there, so I don't mind if they're gotten rid of.

Z
On 12/22/00 10:09 am Deadron wrote:
In putting together an answer to sunzone's questions I found:

- The tutorial section doesn't mention A Step BYOND...is the developer hub in the works and/or can I get it mentioned in the meantime? The URL is http://www.deadron.com/Admin/StepBeyond.zip.

The developer hub will be up as soon as possible. I'm working on it right now. It just works like the forum, with some facillity to upload files.

- The book is now quite hard to find. Very buried and if I hadn't known it existed I never would have clicked on the right spot. How about putting a picture of it back on the Products page?

Oops. The entire sidebar is going to be expanded to prominently display and allow access to many of the new web page items. We will be sure to make the book very obvious.

Okay, probably it will be best to go back to the solid table. Dan was just messing around, and I suggested this color combination (it is used here for the "topic" view, so you might want to try that (click the _Show All_ link below) and see if it is equally ugly. On my display it looks nice, but my monitor may be abnormally bright.
In response to Tom H.
Okay, probably it will be best to go back to the solid table. Dan was just messing around, and I suggested this color combination (it is used here for the "topic" view, so you might want to try that (click the _Show All_ link below) and see if it is equally ugly. On my display it looks nice, but my monitor may be abnormally bright.

I seem to remember that a few days ago, one of the alternating background colors was the same color as the links, making them unreadable unless you selected the whole area. I must have been on a different PC then... my home PC was still showing the old, cached single-color background a few minutes ago, and when I refreshed it, the dual-color scheme looked fine and everything was perfectly legible.

At any rate, I like the alternating colors! They remind me of the easy-to-read tables in the old AD&D books.