ID:138261

Somebody must have put BYOND on a website somewhere...

I've had 6 new players today, and today isn't even close to over. We encountered a new player during the GoB even.

Since DragonSnot is not distributed in downloadable form yet, and since it now has a big bmp at the beginning, I am gonna have to do a quick special rev because many people have trouble downloading the .bmp. Z crashed 3 times on it.
I found another player in SR after you left, and we chatted in that for a while, then played Sidewalk Santas. (I must warn you that he/she is already quite good at it.)

I eventually quit because I was having the oddest bouts of lag. Game-freezing, really. While we were in SR the game seemed to freeze up for everyone periodically, but when we got to SS it was only happening for me. Who knows!

Z
In response to Zilal
On 12/10/00 6:44 pm Zilal wrote:
I found another player in SR after you left, and we chatted in that for a while, then played Sidewalk Santas. (I must warn you that he/she is already quite good at it.)

I eventually quit because I was having the oddest bouts of lag. Game-freezing, really. While we were in SR the game seemed to freeze up for everyone periodically, but when we got to SS it was only happening for me. Who knows!

Z

Total for day ended up being 7 new players.

It ain't Diablo levels, but BYOND must have been put on a new web page or something.
I tried out ShadowRealms, DragonSnot, and Dragonball Z for the first times this weekend, and I've been here since v.258. The key was that the new "live!" hub link was simple and intuitive, and I could be certain that I would actually connect with a game.

Oh? What's your key name?