ID:138279

Spuzzum made me feel so bad, after I rejected his suggestion twice for this very same feature, and only later found out that he was suggesting something much more reasonable and easy to implement, that I went ahead and implemented the original feature that I thought he was requesting!

Check out the BYOND Global Positioning Service! This is primarily of interest in the near future for new users who don't have anybody in their pager friends list yet.

In the long run, we will probably have to modify this somewhat because it does not scale well. (It's like having everyone in your pager window.) But for now, it should help new people join in on the fun.

--Dan

p.s. Oh yes. And while I was at it, I added gender changing. I'm no longer an 'it'! But the rest of you will have to wait for the new windows release. I'll try not to gloat too much in the mean time.
Spuzzum made me feel so bad, after I rejected his suggestion twice for this very same feature, and only later found out that he was suggesting something much more reasonable and easy to implement, that I went ahead and implemented the original feature that I thought he was requesting!

Hey, now, don't make me feel guilty for making you feel guilty... ;-)

Check out the BYOND Global Positioning Service! This is primarily of interest in the near future for new users who don't have anybody in their pager friends list yet.

In the long run, we will probably have to modify this somewhat because it does not scale well. (It's like having everyone in your pager window.) But for now, it should help new people join in on the fun.

Interesting!

p.s. Oh yes. And while I was at it, I added gender changing. I'm no longer an 'it'! But the rest of you will have to wait for the new windows release. I'll try not to gloat too much in the mean time.

We'll just have to find some way of making you an 'it' again. It might be painful, so don't flinch...

This is great!