ID:138286

I just noticed that when changing the name of an object in a stat panel, it no longer disappears then reappears with the new name. I don't remember seeing this feature in the notes for new releases, so I am pleasantly surprised! Thanks!

Z
I just noticed that when changing the name of an object in a stat panel, it no longer disappears then reappears with the new name.

Glad someone noticed!

In repayment for this invaluable bug fix, can I request a favor from you (and everyone else)? Please add links to your games from the hub. I think I may have lost one of your entries in the past, so maybe you gave up on it, but now it is much more stable and even if it has a problem, fresh backups are made after every session, so there will be no more loss of data.

Don't worry too much about which game catagory to use--I am going to be moving that all into a separate player hub soon. I'll just copy your entries over.

And if you really want to do it in style, hubify your game. Then we will all be able to see which games are active at any given moment. Since we all have each other in the pager, we forget that new players don't have any way to tell where the action is at.

--Dan
In response to Dan
Since we all have each other in the pager, we forget that new players don't have any way to tell where the action is at.

Again, I tried adding a section to the hub where people could leave their key name and their description (so new people could add some people to their pager straight away) but apparently the call was lost or refused.

Don't you think that's a good idea?
In response to Spuzzum

Again, I tried adding a section to the hub where people could leave their key name and their description (so new people could add some people to their pager straight away) but apparently the call was lost or refused.

Ah, I delayed on your first request, because I misunderstood it. I thought you wanted a live list of active players (sort of like a pager window with everybody in it). That could be done too, but I am a little concerned about how well it will scale. However, as a temporary measure, it might not be a bad idea.

--Dan