ID:138301

I made it so that I can choose a room's exits via forms. The code is something like:

form/var/north
form/var/north_values

form/New()
north_values = Taglist() //proc returning tags from all rooms in world
..()

And I initialize them, and they display fine, but when I click on the little arrow to get a pull-down menu, it only pops up for a second then disappears. This doesn't happen with my other pull-down menus so I assume it has something to do with the fact that Taglist() is some 50 members long.

Queerly, the menus work normally after I log out of the world.

Z
I can no longer write in the boxes in forms either! I guess I didn't check that before. It seems that the cursor keeps going back to the command line.

Z
In response to Zilal
On 11/19/00 7:11 pm Zilal wrote:
I can no longer write in the boxes in forms either! I guess I didn't check that before. It seems that the cursor keeps going back to the command line.

Is this true everywhere? If you go to a regular web page with a form, can you type in it?

I'm pretty sure nothing has changed with the browser over the last few releases, so this is a bit curious.
In response to Tom H.
On 11/19/00 9:42 pm Tom H. wrote:
Is this true everywhere? If you go to a regular web page with a form, can you type in it?

Regular web pages, yes, that's how I was able to make the post, silly. Oh, you mean in the DS? I'll check... ah, everything works now! I wonder if it was just a bug with my MIE? It had happened after I installed a new release, so I thought you guys must have broken something.

Z