ID:138349

Can you make it so that Dream Daemon goes into the system tray when minimized?
On 10/16/00 2:53 pm ebonshadow wrote:

Whatever for?
In response to Spuzzum
On 10/16/00 3:03 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Whatever for?

for it wont clutter up the screen
In response to Ebonshadow
I agree I think it would be a great idea...that way when I host a game I can now just let it stay in my Sys Tray and it won't have to stay in my Task Bar.
In response to Galithan
On 10/16/00 3:28 pm Galithan wrote:
I agree I think it would be a great idea...that way when I host a game I can now just let it stay in my Sys Tray and it won't have to stay in my Task Bar.

Well, personally speaking, I don't find anything obtrusive in the task bar. The only reason I think it would become a problem is if you were multi-tasking a lot of things, which is kind of bad netiquette when you're in an online game, because it lags everyone's connection (especially yours).

Maybe Dantom has another idea, though.
In response to Spuzzum
Well the main reason is that I am on a Shared Computer and someone might "accidentlly" close it not knowing this way it is out of the way.

Good idea!

I'll see what I can do.

Bug-fixes first, though :)
Can you make it so that you can put Dream Daemon into the System Tray?
-DogMan
Dantom can you make when you minimize dream daemon it will go to the tray in the bottom right hand corner of your computer??
In response to Nunugi
that would be cool.
In response to Winbiko
Yeah.... I use 1024x768 resolution, and I already have so much stuff down there I can only see like 2 letters and the icon for each thing :P This would be VERY useful.
In response to Polatrite
Dantom can you make when you minimize dream daemon it will go to the tray in the bottom right hand corner of your computer??
In response to Nunugi
Nunugi wrote:

Didn't you already post this? It's on the List :)
In response to Tom
yes
In response to Nunugi
Now if Dantom operated like any sane person, suggesting it twice would get it removed from the list and suggesting it a third time would make them conspire to subtract 6 minutes from your life.
is there a way to minimize Dream Daemon like MSN messenger
In response to Nunugi
Nunugi wrote:

Nope.

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:
Nunugi wrote:

Nope.

Not yet, anyway. People have asked to be able to send the Dream Daemon to the system tray (i.e. the spot beside the clock), but it hasn't been on Dantom's list of priorities. When the next round of feature creep rolls around, though, it might sneak in. ;-)
In response to Spuzzum
I had a nifty program that minimized things to the system tray if you right click the minimize button. I forget what it's called, but it's a free download from PC Magazine.
In response to Shadowdarke
Shadowdarke wrote:
I had a nifty program that minimized things to the system tray if you right click the minimize button. I forget what it's called, but it's a free download from PC Magazine.

I looked it up and here it is, TrayMin:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,87958,00.asp

I have't tried it yet through.
Page: 1 2 3 4