ID:138359

Well I've updated the CTF source to work with the current version of BYOND so I'll have it running for the GoB. But it's still very unstable and causes pages of run-time errors so I'll host it on my computer rather than the BYOND one.
Well I've updated the CTF source to work with the current version of BYOND so I'll have it running for the GoB. But it's still very unstable and causes pages of run-time errors so I'll host it on my computer rather than the BYOND one.

That's good news! It should be fun. (A reminder for all: the Gathering of BYOND is Sunday, at 4pm PST/7pm EST. dantom#hub is the usual starting place. At about 7:15 we'll probably move to the first world, so don't be late-- or use the pager to find people, assuming it's fixed now!)

Actually, even if you do build up a big log, you could probably host it on the new server, because there's lots and lots of primeval disk space where man has never trod... but that's Dantom's call. :)
On 10/7/00 1:17 pm Theodis wrote:

When I "updated" my own to get it running with the latest version (and with my map, which I could probably say is finished enough to send to you...), none of the doors worked. Do they work on your end?
In response to Spuzzum
On 10/7/00 3:40 pm Spuzzum wrote:
On 10/7/00 1:17 pm Theodis wrote:

When I "updated" my own to get it running with the latest version (and with my map, which I could probably say is finished enough to send to you...), none of the doors worked. Do they work on your end?

I had to remodel my door and TurfChange code to get it working because of some of the changes in BYOND. I'll send you the updated source via ICQ if I see you online.