ID:138428

Okay, I lied. Could you make it so that the key login (and make-a-new-key) screens either stay on top or have a little thing on the taskbar so I can easily get to them? It would be good for newbies too. My friend was convinced nothing had happened when she opened the Dream Seeker, but in reality she'd switched to another program at just the wrong time and didn't see the window.

And, uh, how are the tab-stop and faster-horizontal-highlighting features coming along?

Z
Okay, I lied.

I spent about twenty seconds wondering what could possibly be in the message before I finally clicked the link... good thing I wasn't taking a drink.

On 8/24/00 11:36 am Zilal wrote:
Okay, I lied. Could you make it so that the key login (and make-a-new-key) screens either stay on top or have a little thing on the taskbar so I can easily get to them? It would be good for newbies too. My friend was convinced nothing had happened when she opened the Dream Seeker, but in reality she'd switched to another program at just the wrong time and didn't see the window.

And I trusted you!

Actually, it's funny that you bring this up now, because I just made it so that the key login doesn't even appear when you have a registered key. You can still get to it (to create new keys) through the menus. It averts your problem and saves a keystroke in the most common case, so I think it's better, but y'all can complain if it's no-good.

And, uh, how are the tab-stop and faster-horizontal-highlighting features coming along?

They are still on the list. I'll look at them today.
In response to Tom H.

They are still on the list. I'll look at them today.

Mark my words, The List will bring doom to us all. =)