ID:138433

Can anyone else get into Cerulea (dantom#cerulea)? I'd like to do some work on it, but I just get lost in rerouter limbo. I can get into other games.

Z
On 8/22/00 10:24 am Zilal wrote:
Can anyone else get into Cerulea (dantom#cerulea)? I'd like to do some work on it, but I just get lost in rerouter limbo. I can get into other games.

I tried last night too, and nothing connected either... wow, small world.

When you get stuck rerouting it means that your game is taking a long time to start up. If you can get into other games, then the host is working correctly. It may be a problem with the server though.

Does your game work locally?

I'll see if I can get into your game and get back to you.
In response to Tom H.
On 8/22/00 4:21 pm Tom H. wrote:

Does your game work locally?

I'll see if I can get into your game and get back to you.

Odd. I tested locally and it works fine, so I don't think you are doing anything wrong. It appears to be a problem with the version of the server up at dantom. Hopefully reuploading it will fix it.

I'll get back to you again...
In response to Tom H.
On 8/22/00 5:45 pm Tom H. wrote:

I'll get back to you again...

Ok, it mysteriously works now. We have a theory...

In response to Tom H.
I would have suspected my code but it was working fine when I first put it up. Thanks for your help, Tom.

Z

Same problem again today. Any idea why this might be occurring?

Z
In response to Zilal
On 8/30/00 10:01 am Zilal wrote:

Same problem again today. Any idea why this might be occurring?

Weird. I was able to get into other worlds but cerulea was stuck. I restarted the host and now it seems to work. We'll have to look into this one.
In response to Tom H.
On 8/30/00 11:29 am Tom H. wrote:
Weird. I was able to get into other worlds but cerulea was stuck. I restarted the host and now it seems to work. We'll have to look into this one.

Could this be related to the freezes somehow? If someone entered Cerulea, and it froze on them, and they had to do that control-alt-delete thing to get rid of the DS, maybe?

Z