ID:138445

First... did you guys put in support for tab stops while I was away?

Second... when some of the members of a list are the same, only one of them will show up in expansion or in a pop-up box, as you may be aware. Would anyone mind if dantom could make it so that each duplicate member of a list is displayed in a pop-up box? That way, when my players are half-done assigning attributes, they will see:

taken
reason
strength
taken
taken
taken
charisma
discipline
taken
psyche

instead of:

taken
reason
strength
charisma
discipline
psyche

...which was confusing people. But if displaying every duplicate member of a list in pop-ups would be a problem for some coders (or for dantom to implement), I guess my players can live with it.

Z
On 8/9/00 11:36 am Zilal wrote:
First... did you guys put in support for tab stops while I was away?

Not yet! It's still on "the list" though.

Second... when some of the members of a list are the same, only one of them will show up in expansion or in a pop-up box, as you may be aware. Would anyone mind if dantom could make it so that each duplicate member of a list is displayed in a pop-up box?

That's a good idea that may also work well with the situations when you have multiple identical objects in view() and want to target different ones. Since these names are generated from the expansion text, though, it may not be quite so easy to implement. We'll discuss it a bit.
In response to Tom H.
On 8/9/00 1:09 pm Tom H. wrote:
That's a good idea that may also work well with the situations when you have multiple identical objects in view() and want to target different ones. Since these names are generated from the expansion text, though, it may not be quite so easy to implement. We'll discuss it a bit.

I would also like to see multiple occurances in my lists. I find it a little difficult when multiple objs are only listed once.
In response to Tom H.

Is the ability to highlight text faster in the Dream Maker while moving the mouse horizontally still on the list?

Z
In response to Zilal
On 8/9/00 1:48 pm Zilal wrote:

Is the ability to highlight text faster in the Dream Maker while moving the mouse horizontally still on the list?

[checks "the list"] ... yup, it's still there! Actually, that should be pretty easy to do, so I'll get on it when a free moment comes around.