ID:138448

When a color is selected in the icon editor, a very faint greyish border shows up around it. It's extremely difficult to see--especially when the color was greyish to begin with--so I end up having to locate another color, then my desired one, again and again in the hopes that I'll catch the elusive grey border popping up around my target in the palette so I can find out which color it actually is. It would make me very happy if this tiny grey border were changed to something MUCH more visible, like big bicolor arrows that point from the surrounding squares at the color in question.

Z
On 8/8/00 12:29 pm Zilal wrote:
When a color is selected in the icon editor, a very faint greyish border shows up around it. It's extremely difficult to see--especially when the color was greyish to begin with--so I end up having to locate another color, then my desired one, again and again in the hopes that I'll catch the elusive grey border popping up around my target in the palette so I can find out which color it actually is. It would make me very happy if this tiny grey border were changed to something MUCH more visible, like big bicolor arrows that point from the surrounding squares at the color in question.

Will do!