ID:138473

I am new to Byond and I just know the worlds listed in the Hub, but I suggest that there are much more, because Byond seems to be a very cool tool for creating online worlds to me and I can't belive that there are not more people who created a MUD or something simmilar with it. Can anybody please tell me where to find other Byond worlds?
On 7/22/00 5:40 pm Zubul wrote:
I am new to Byond and I just know the worlds listed in the Hub, but I suggest that there are much more, because Byond seems to be a very cool tool for creating online worlds to me and I can't belive that there are not more people who created a MUD or something simmilar with it. Can anybody please tell me where to find other Byond worlds?

Well, actually, those are mostly the extent of the games that are finished. There are lots of other games, but they're all in progress only. After all, though it doesn't mention it anywhere in the open, BYOND is still in open beta. We're still awaiting the "big release" where Dantom'll start advertising and then we'll get a huge community (unfortunately, with more objectionable people, but that's the problem with crowds).