Digimon Tamers Classic

by Joshaboy
Come and join to become the best Digimon tamer in the world.
ID:1386264

This game has been recently picked up again to continue the entertaining game experience of Digimon Tamers. We would like to thank FallenZ for creating this game.
How do you talk to NPCs?
Is it possible to get a rid of a Digimon you don't want?
it says main server 24/7 but its not connecting.....
why does the game is shuted down ??
Can't connect to the server.
something is wrong with game i lost almost 4 hours of progress and thats way too much, not going to play this anymore even tho i was enjoying it alot. too much stuff lost to keep playing. i hate this
In response to Justin053191
Justin053191 wrote:
something is wrong with game i lost almost 4 hours of progress and thats way too much, not going to play this anymore even tho i was enjoying it alot. too much stuff lost to keep playing. i hate this

Please overthink this, it sucks to see a player leave because of some faulty code :/
Saving has been fixed as of 01/25/2014.
ty for fixing it
Braw, why is the game down??
we need daily repops of mobs becouse no mobs of low levels are on the map most of the time xD
joshaboy we need daily fixes of the respawning becouse theres no way to train your level 1 digis and its imposible do train a level 1 on 20+ becouse those are the only left on central map its that way for a long time and thats why were loosing players they are joining other games becouse they cant play this one make new gms or try to doo it yourself its a full day almost as i see a map with no respawns for low levels no gm no nothing and its not the first time so please doo something about it
more then 24h already and still a gm didnt show up and fixed the bug i really dont know what you all are doing logging into the game once a day isnt that much to set the repop back to how it should be im a brave tamer rank and still cant train my level 1 digis for like 2 days now long xD think about it and doo something i can even become a GM myself if i can just to make this game better and help ppls play it not just log in and out becouse they cant train xD
Hi, could someone write description of this game (2-4 lines) - i need it for aanime hub..
And i need a video of this game( if there is no video, i wana see a epicimage of the game)
and this game still have new uptades?
Connecting to the server has been on and off with be for the past few days. What's up with that?
In response to TheJokxification
TheJokxification wrote:
Connecting to the server has been on and off with be for the past few days. What's up with that?

Mainly because of a fault in the programming I can't seem to narrow down quite yet.
Game is GREAT so far, had a few problems with the missions. I had finished the etemon, and frigimon mission yet it still said that my missions were still active which prevented me from doing Calumon and Parasimon mission. Also Parasimon mission is bugged no matter how many Parasimon i killed it did not go towards the 50 parasimon you have to kill to complete the mission. I was fortunate enough to have Raimo to edit me but their will be players that will not be online the same time as the admins, so i believe these missions should be fixed to prevent future problems for users who will not be fortunate enough to get edited by you admins because they would not be on at the same time as you admins. Also a side note is their a way to program like a repop to automatically occur like every 2-3 hours or 6 hours or something so we would not have to wait for you to do it when you have the time to log in.
This was actually one great games on byond but sadly it fell There is a major problem with the exp in the game which makes the game greatly grindy 350% and trolled u gain around 50%
Please bring this game back!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3