Sigrogana Legend 2

by Devourer Of Souls
Sigrogana Legend 2
Multiplayer RPG set in a unique RP-mandatory fantasy setting.
ID:1389017

Added - A new race, the Wyverntouched, has been added.
Added - Arena combatants now, for better or worse, get skills associated with their class. Some of them may work; some of them may not. I've tried to prevent the obvious bad idea cases (like spamming Sharpen even if you're already Sharpened), but there's a good chance that some skills may work oddly. Please let me know.
Added - A new setting, Talk Arrows, which will show the direction someone who speaks is from you in the chat box next to their face icon.
Added - You can now use shout and whisper to say a little further or closer. Whisper has a pretty short range (2ish).
Added - You can now use toggle-access-mode on a storage container in your home to switch between Owner Mode and Anyone Mode. In Anyone Mode, anyone can access the storage container to take/store things, which is useful if you have guests. But be careful, as I will very likely not return stolen items you lost because of carelessness!
Added - Tannis has been made a little wider, and four new player homes have been added to it.
- Mad Chop no longer gains additional damage per hit.
- Marksmanship now grants access to Guns to all classes at Rank 4.
- Various corrections and fixes.