ID:1391019

Poll: Your verdict?

Me. It's their laws. 20% (3)
Me. Learn respect. 46% (7)
Neutral 13% (2)
Them. I smell hate. 6% (1)
Them. AWFUL LAW! 13% (2)

Login to vote.

Sorry for using this as a brooding ground, let alone make a poll.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games

Here's the thing. They have a cursed '1 week' law - that I actually CAUSED happen no thanks to the community.

INTENT plays a role in this, but does anyone CARE? Usually not to the websites I venture in.

All I did is provide a game with purpose. So, who's more the monster? Them, with their accursed 1 game a week law, or me? AN ACCIDENT at that!

Think about the situation well. I bet you would hate this website for enforcing such a heinous law.
Oh whats this one about...

An issue with a 1-game-a-week law. But those monsters don't even seem to care about emotions then. I know for a fact that they don't care about INTENT either.
Sounds like you're at fault. I'd have to side with them.
I may have made many games there, but the reason for that was because the other games simply died or lost value.

They became too critical, like usual, over merely CLOSED games. Kor... what's come of this world?

.. too late now to change it.
Out of curiosity, under what name is this purposeful game?
Hanadon4... But it was slammed down.
In response to Developous
Yeah, uh, I think you should stop posting there.
So instead of making a bunch of games that instantly lose value and died here, you move to a new place and do the same thing, and complain that it happens again?

Other than that though, I am with Lige on this one. Also, if that's how they wish to run things there that's there decision. Deal with it, or just create your own website and bring in the crowd really. It's essentially how the internet works. I'd just recommend dealing with their decision.
*sigh* - and deface the value of an already established website? Don't tell me there's no honor on the internet. By far too many use games, let alone the internet, as an excuse to escape their problems.

I see THAT as a problem, and don't tell me to go to a psychologist either. If we could just understand and respect each other... but that's folly.

I DEAL WITH IT - by facing it.
"honor"? This is not the age of knights, and King Arthur, Developous. And it's not an excuse, it is more or less their rules, and you're using their placing so deal with it or move on.

You really seem to get too hung up on these things, Developous.
I cannot stand to see anyone live in my perceptions of 'ignorance' - regretfully. I learned the hard way about my core, and the pain from being controlled in a given site.

The truth is their place their rules. No one cares what you think, or feel. It's follow their rules, and guidelines or else suffer the consequences.

This is not a hard concept to follow.
Well, they better. I can only see such people has HARASSING me. I plead the 5th. I cannot stand to see anyone live in ignorance, even if it's painful, even myself.

One word: Love.
Sometimes I feel like you have some sort of point that I just don't see in these things, but this I have to comment on.

The 5th doesn't have anything to do with people harassing you. It just means you don't have to answer interrogating questions , pretty much.

"Did you commit this murder?"
"I plead the 5th."

THAT makes sense.

"OMG YOU SUCK GO KILL YOURSELF"
"I plead the 5th."

THAT does not make sense.
The issue with those laws is BELEIFS - which falls under the 5th.
Developous wrote:
The issue with those laws is BELEIFS - which falls under the 5th.

No, it does not.
In response to Tag Youre Pregnant
I'm in no mood to elaborate the complexities of judging beliefs. Nor am I a psychologist either.

Great... more enemies practicing conformity.
You're the only one spouting things about beliefs.

If informing you of the workings of the United States Constitution is conformity, then yes, I am practicing it.

Also, I can't really consider someone blubbering nonsense as an intellectual enemy. Whatever floats your boat, though.
Part of your train of thought seems awry in light of my statements, actually. It could be that you either thought abstractly when it was meant to be literal, or vice versus.

Note that I often think abstractly.
Page: 1 2