ID:1391242

Trying to make this base for something I'm thinking about making some time in the future but I simply can't deal with the side walking state. I hate it. I like the standing, but the walking.. Why? Why??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dah thigh gap

Lol, but seriously.

• chest is too big on side view
  • arms never move forward on side view
  • appendages aren't the only things that move when you walk - examine how the body moves when you walk
  • your north view does not have arm/leg swings coordinated coorectly
In response to Albro1
I know about the appendage business and the big chest, but I don't mind any of that at all, same with the gap, it looks good with what I'm going for and that's a toony look, kinda like Finn. I don't know why I wanted that but yeah.

I wasn't trying to make the arms, or anything for that metter, move too far? I was thinking of like, walking really slow and how it little effort you have to put into it so that's why the arm doesn't move up too much on the side view, but I might adjust it.

Give me your opinion on the side legs though, that's what I hate the most.
What I meant is that the left arm goes forward when the right leg goes forward. You have the same arm and leg going forward.

As for the side legs, try to make them bend. They look like they are walking with their knees locked.
im sorry but ,i dont like the base at all you could do better there is no detail ..
In response to Hebrons
Exactly, I didn't want there to be too much detail. Keeping it cartoony, and if I use it for what I'm planning on using it for, all the icons in it will be just as toony.
it doesn't give me that cartoony feel. It gives me that reduced feel, yes. But not cartoony. I don't exactly feel that this character would do a lot of squashing and stretching in his motions.
haha cartoony would be like Pokemons Avatar Pixel Base