Log Horizon sounds a lot like the .Hack animes which is quiet interesting, never seen SOA but .Hack is an awesome anime about people playing and getting stuck in a MMO-style game.
Hey Mech, SAO was compared to .Hack at the start as well :) but yeah I've seen most of the .hack series :D it is good.

Log horizon seems pretty interesting as well, with 30k people stuck in this virtual reality world, from what i can work out it's not normally how they play the game either, The main character said he found it difficult to fight due to not being able to see the whole party at once, and also learned that it was a bad idea to use the skills through the touch menu, and it was instead better to try and feel for the skills.
Kuroko no Basket wasn't bad at all.
Hope the new Gundam Build Fighters and Blazblue animes are good, you should check them out and review them as well. Gundam comes out monday and Blazblue on Tuesday.
Wanna be the strongest in the world, aired today. It is an ecchi anime, with hot girls wrestling, whats not to like? lmao, I got a good laugh out of it.
That basketball anime looks dope. I'm going to check that out... The rest look generic.
What about Blood Lad? It's still recent sort of... anyways. It's an Action and Comedy with supernatural elements though i must say it has ecchi in some random places.
In response to Skullkidd77
Ah yeah, Blood lad is a 10 episode anime from last season, It's a fun anime, and i loved some of the anime references staz used lol as well as all the powers and how powerful he was himself.

All the anime i've made a mini review on in here are "Fall season Anime" and currently only at either wpisode 1 or 2 so i wont do a review here, but i probably will review it and make a post about it at a later date, It seems to be a good way to help myself remember more about an anime lol.

He's opening...! Damn I was wrong! D: lol
No Takamura vs Hawk scale of fight yet though.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:

He's opening...! Damn I was wrong! D: lol

Don't use a time freeze spell against Brock, amiinthewronganime?
In response to Megablaze
Idk, but it was super effective.
Page: 1 2