ID:1393352

http://www.byond.com/games/hubpic/104632_14059.png

anyone got any ideas how I can make my base better like i feel the legs are weird and i can't fix it and i dunno how to do th e shading any ideas?
Why are you using stuff from Nin-Online...?
because i can?
That's cool... I'll let them know, 'because I can'.
the base is to slim on the hips ..
In response to Mastergamerxxx
Mastergamerxxx wrote:
because i can?

Deliberate, unscrupulous plagiarism will find no love here, friend. Best to knock it off.
can you people stay on topic your arguments are invalid due to factor 24389234923 other games have ripped icons from variosu other games i only have 4 lil icons ffs
invalid due to factor 24389234923 other games have ripped icons from variosu other games i only have 4 lil icons ffs.

Nope, not how it works. Just because other people do it doesn't mean we have to approve of plagiarism here.

The art&sound board here, has some really active members that have spent a lot of time and energy working on their stuff. Abiding members who don't care about the integrity of their own work, nor the sanctity of another's only degrades the community as a whole.

One single act of plagiarism contaminates any reputation you should hope to have, and your unwillingness to address that issue should bear no love from us.

It's the last I'll say on the subject, and I say this as a community member, and regular user, not in my capacity as a moderator at all, but I would strongly suggest others to keep clear of this user and his posts. This is something that the forum community should not stand for, nor is it something the BYOND community as a whole should abide; It's something the community should largely be attempting to overcome, and shun.
you people are hypocrites and can't even stay on topic you make me sick maybe i should just go rip the entirety of nin online and do that cause i cant get help on my ORIGINAL CUSTOM HANDMADE BASE cause you all wanna [complain] at me bout 4 lil hud icons i took (not a : base icon, houses, jutsus, items, turfs, etc) but not the other 2384723489234792342934 [derping] rips on byond that have everything from the windows to the walls ripped smfh
you make me sick Mastergamerxxx i spit on your game designing skills , you take the Meaning out of BYOND: Build Your "OWN" Net Dream quote Your own , ripping is one thing but using it to make an game From skratch is not original Its just copy and Pasteing icons&codes!
Doesn't matter... thievery is thievery.
its considered an Rip if you claim the work is original Yet its in 6 diffrent Games , once your using someone elses material without proper credits it considers your game as an RIP !
In response to Branks
Agreed !
By the way, Mastergamerxxx. Feel free to show Rory & Robin what you stole from their hard work.

Link: http://www.ninonline.org/forum/index.php?/index
In response to Branks
is that an byond game ^ , looks impressive ^_^
No, it's created with the Eclipse engine. It's not related to BYOND at all..
In response to Mastergamerxxx
Mastergamerxxx wrote:
2384723489234792342934 [derping] rips on byond

Derping is always a colorful word.

Anyway, that's a lot of games. You'd think with that many games, rips or not, BYOND would have far more traffic; or at least a fraction of the each games community would look into making original games.

As for your rip issue, I'd look for free resources if you want to avoid this issue. I'd also recommend making a classified ad, but since it's one of many Naruto "games" ( probably 2384723489234792342934 / 4 ( factoring in Bleach, DBZ, and Pokemon rips )), I can't imagine too many artists would take interest. Especially if it's unpaid work or if the paid work offers the "norm" rates most BYONDers tend to go for, which is little to nothing.

If anything, you could always put this project on hold for now and make smaller projects to help yourself become more proficient with DM as well as get some sort of decent reputation built up.

Bias Mod Pro Tip: Attitude goes a long way if you want feedback or general assistance.
i love how people on here do nothing but rip my head off over 4 icons love it yet im asking for help to improve my own icon and im geting crucified here great way to make people who need help to get sum where in skill improve. I wanted help but I guess the community of elitist artist's seem to think cause im using 4 lil icons constitutes me as worst person ever and i should go kill myself i guess this is why byond doesn't get anywhere with good anime games nowadays and is filled with rips is because anyone who tries to get help ends up with their topic derailed and mods look the other way and the player base just ignores the help requested and just tears into them about how horrible a person is
BYOND doesn't get anywhere with anime games because they tend to do the same crap over and over again... Stealing another person's work to benefit their own. Don't be lazy and LEARN to draw. If not; Then go find an artist.
yet its the most popular part of the site with the most games hosted and players on it riiigghhhtt
Page: 1 2 3 4 5