ID:1393526

Not Feasible
Applies to:Website

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
Could you add a simple post count below the forum users name when they make post to show how many they have made?
I don't see any use for this.
In response to Danny Roe
It would help keep track of how active the person is on the forums and let them know how many posts total that they have made during their stay on the forums.
Yeah but we currently have no need to track how active a person is on the forums, or how many posts they have made.

If you want to see a users forum activity, you can go to their profile and check out the Posts tab. You can then choose to view their Topics or Topics & Comments. These are arranged by date (newest first) and it shows up to 50 per page.
In response to Danny Roe
Wither we need it or not is up to the devs, i'm sure the time could be better spent else where but it would be nice to have this.
This has been requested before, and along the vein of the reason why they don't want to add a 'who's online' display it's just not data that needs to be shown, it would just waste space.
In response to Nadrew
Just thought i would suggest it since i'm use to forums with such common features :D
In response to Void Games
However common they may be, it still just doesn't matter. We have no use for knowing how many posts someone has. Unless you can come up with a good reason of why we would need it.
In response to Void Games
This is a common feature in many forums only because such systems were designed from the ground up as forums. Their whole structure is radically different. That info would need to be stored with the account to be queried in a database-friendly way, but otherwise would just be a pointless burden. And there's really no need whatsoever to display it anywhere; it's just something most phpBB implementations like to show.
In response to Lummox JR
Can't say i did not try tho thanks anyways.
Nadrew resolved issue (Not Feasible)
What's wrong with using

author:VoidGames

In search and being able to filter by Posts and "Posts and Comments" ?