ID:1396618

A little snapshot of what we've been up to lately:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1396616
You sir have caught my attention! :)
Looking great!
Epic.
Don't give up on it or prolong it and then give up on it.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Don't give up on it or prolong it and then give up on it.

He has invested quite a lot of money into this, he won't be cancelling anytime soon...
Don't worry, game is full force! There is really a ton of art that goes into the game which is what is taking so long. We have been in art production for 2 years now.
Looks good! And I'm not just saying that because I've been promised a GM position in-game.
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Don't worry, game is full force! There is really a ton of art that goes into the game which is what is taking so long. We have been in art production for 2 years now.

Graphics doesn't make a game.
King_LiOnZ wrote:
FIREking wrote:

Graphics doesn't make a game.

But they can sure break one.
Graphics are very important to the functionality. You have to convey a lot of information to the player to effectively communicate what is happening in the fantasy world. Unfortunately, this just takes a shit load of time to make everything as quality as it needs to be in order to convey those messages properly and effectively as well as artistically.
I have to agree, considering we're making 2D games as well. Graphics are particularly important because you have to not only entice players, but also be able to portray what's happening to keep them as immersed as much as you possibly can.

Legends Online looks really impressive so far though, shall be keeping an eye on it!