ID:1398569

BYOND Version:500
Operating System:Windows 8 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 30.0.1599.69
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
So the other day I noticed a massive amount of lagg on my computer so I res tarted it ( two times)
I had clicked on "join game" a few times each time before the lag happened. I opened my task manager and noticed there was about 20 dream seekers on there yet I wasn't having any popping up on my screen. Then as that happened I tried opening 1 and waiting to see if patience would get me anywhere. even one killed my computer. lagged like all hell from it. Not sure how to fix. I've re installed a few times.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Join Game

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Everytime Or how often?
In other games? all games
In other user accounts? all accounts
On other computers? On all computers

When does the problem NOT occur?
Never.
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
None
I'm a little confused. You mean 500.1210 worked, but a subsequent version didn't? (If so, which exact build are you on right now?)

Now that all the DreamSeeker instances are closed, does it work now in newer builds?

Also, which games have you tested this on? It might help to know that.
Hmm I actually just found a Fix. I turned off my Adblocker, Which I've had for a while now and it hasn't affected BYOND at all. But The previous version and 500.1210 were not working.
Seems like if I keep adblocker disabled it works.
See I'm having the exact same problem only turning off adblocker doesn't stop up.
Mine happened again for about 5minutes but it fixed its self this time And Yogri It took about a day for mine to fix . Tho It did it after adblocker was turned off I'm just letting you know incase yours might fix its self in that time as well.
im having the same proplem as yogripper i turn adblocker off and it does nothing
Stephen001 changed status to 'Unverified'
Has anyone seen this issue on the latest version?