Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1400595

Guys:

Do you know any Hard Strict RP Servers? I'm very tired of playing games that is weak RP or rambo fest.
Thanks much.
you could try mine Players normally don't come on that much but every bow and then we get 20 players for extended rounds Byond://50.92.54.219:57532 :D
Yo son you wana get in the RP crowd eh? 'checks surroundings' lookie here punk you wana get in with the R-P'ers first you gota get in with the E-RP's know what im saying? cus if you don't... choo just aint cut out of this piece of leather al-right kid? make sure you pick an exotic character if you wana get yourself noticed but not to exotic, you will just look like a tryhard if you pick some super-strong Russian character but European characters or Asians would fit nicely perhaps a weak willed English engineer would suit-cha? if not perhaps you wana be a scientist? you would do good as a german or if you wana be that out of place character who seems to know shit be a scotish scientist trust me. but let me get one thing straight "your the bartender" your irish" PERIOD... there is no substitute for an irish barkeeper same goes for an Australian Cargo tech who acts very casually. if your planning on playing as a traitor you should probably get your hands on a suit, you know get 'executive' ,dress slick act professionally don't just take maintenance, try to keep yourself in a walk in walk out position don't put yourself in an area were it would look suspicious to walk out from casually and don't stutter when the officers come crashing in, 8/10 times it looks like you seem startled and security may take that as being suspicious. in the event you ARE the security officer you should probably try not to just randomly arrest them and its alright to be whatever nationality you want when your an officer. people wont judge you any more than they already were. so punk yo either didn't get cho job? or you wanted to be a grey-fucker? hopefully you don't want to be i hate when im not the only one but incase you dident wantto be and you were forced into it. its not always the best RP wise to just instantly run to the HoPs desk it shows that you obviously dident get the job you wanted and you probably want an upper class job or else you probably would have gotten it. either way in a RP situation, your character signed up for what they got so play it out with out directly showing that your unhappy where you are unless your made that, you can put yourself in conditions where you would like being in a specific position and would hate your current one it is a much better idea to do so rather than bitching to the HoP immediately after the round begins. so we almost finished? QM you should probably act like a high and mighty fucker who hates the cargo-trashnicians and be a suckup to the HoP for his job perhaps this job can be easily dealt with by any nationality. the head of security: its nadaT-baton!those are your only words of advice perhaps you should be th strong take charge Russian who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. honestly i have got to stop writing this i have spent much to long on this forum and its almost time to go. recap these guides will probably only work if they are all being used correctly and at the same type if not you have a case of RP rodger and will probably be laughted at for seemingly putting to much effort into your character i mean who actually doesn't random name (i do) but that's not the point i personally don't follow my own code and am a 13 year old kid sitting at a school computer writing this for no reason i have no personality in this game, if necessary you can always be like that bend your character at points to make the game more interesting reveal secrets but make sure they match with your character and make sense you cant just randomly proclame I USED TO WORK FOR THE SYNDICATE AND HAVE SUPER WEAPON TRAININGS at all times establish a character and then use that as a guideline to base how your going to play your round like if you want to make it more fun for everyone in general final notes nobody will ever really work with you if they can make it more fun for themselves to do something else i know from experience on both sides, but oh my fucking god? how long have i been rambling i just relised i am SO fucking off topic but i hope this has been helpful and i really need to stop people are coming over to my computer and i am being talked to OMG THIS NEVA HAPPENS (i wont be checking this in the next few months so don't bother quoting me or replying but spread this guide i believe as a braindead student that the shit i make on the spot is VERY helpful and remember have a productive shift and enjoy your day aboard space station thirteen :{GT} over and out
FML that's 40 minutes of writing complete
principles and morals are barriers treat them as guidelines if needed make it more interesting but don't ignore them entirely
that thing i said about ERP never got followed up and you should probably never follow up any ERP interactions attempted on you they are usually against the rules and you could get somebody banned why wouldent you man!
842 fucking words of advice.commit yourself to Richard dean Anderson!
well... Someone had nothing to do..
You could try mine, I'm starting up, but so far the RP has been strong.

The link is byond://107.200.181.207:50000