ID:1406363

(See the best response by Higoten.)
Hi, i got a problem.. Byond was working yesterday, now it dont work..
I push 2x byond icon= i see byond Message "Loadng game infromation".. and Byond cant just show my pager.. It just dont work, i cant launch games
Could somone help me?
* I got windows XP Home
* firewall,antivirus isin"t blocking byond
* I was reinstaling byond= it still dont work
* if somone dont understand something, need more infromation= just say
* Sorry for my english.
SS of infromation:
http://zapodaj.net/28ed479129cfb.png.html
Best response
Hi Doniu,

It is possible that a setting in the BYOND user directory folder may have become corrupt. Refreshing the BYOND user directory folder may correct the problem.

To refresh the BYOND user directory folder, first you will have to find the BYOND folder. By default, this folder is located in My Documents and is named "BYOND".

Once you have found this folder, ensure that the BYOND pager is not opened, and rename the BYOND folder to Old_BYOND. Then open the BYOND pager.

Good luck!

Hi :}. it didin"t work, but thx for help
I never got any problems with byond, do u have any other idea/s how i could fix the problem?
EDIT@ sometimes byond pager lunch... but i dont see frends,games and i cant join any games...
Photo: http://zapodaj.net/images/3d0c327a6f836.png
Could somone give me link to byond 4.0?
Have you tried to install and run BYOND as an administrator? (right click application and click "Run as administrator")
Super Syaan x= it dont work
BUT I fixed it by myself:
i fixed registry= byond started to work.. shame no 1 could help me:} but now all is fine. thx to all ppl who wanted help me:}
Admin can close this topic
In response to Doniu
In case others run into a similar issue, can you post the steps you had to take to fix it?
Hi :}... soo.. i found on my computer program called "cc cleaner".. .. i used it= its fixed.. Steps
1. Run cc cleaner
2. Go cc Cealenr-Registry
3. Scan for computer issues
4. Fix the problems...
5. Byond work :}
when i scanned a registry i got some issues with byond- fixed it.. tested byond work= it work
And sometimes if byond dont work= reinstall flash, and other shits programs , scan for viruses, turn of firewall.. and others ways to fix it :}
this same problem is happening to me but whenever i try to run a game it doesnt do anything accept run a bunch of dreamseaker
processes which dont do anything