Well thats too bad. When ever theres a rule in this that says "Only professionals can post" then I'll lay back and leave it to the pros. Till then ill continue "helping" people.
And you're not suppose to put down those people who are trying to learn and or helping others. You're suppose to help them and guide them to the right direction like Ter just did.

You yourself still have a long way to go by the look of that post.
In response to Liight
Liight wrote:
Well thats too bad. When ever theres a rule in this that says "Only professionals can post" then I'll lay back and leave it to the pros. Till then ill continue "helping" people.

Hey, no one's saying you can't try to help, and I'm not even saying that you haven't given some good answers, but don't get bent out of shape or cop the "whatever, lolz"/"cool story bro" sort of attitude when you are called out on suggesting bad programming/design practices.
In response to Liight
Liight wrote:

We're not doing this, Liight. Take yer lumps, but we're not going to derail this thread further with our egos.

He's merely called you out on your manner of taking correction. Your attempts to help are appreciated, and even though you were incorrect in your assessment, it did, in fact, spawn some worthwhile explanation for why your approach was less desirable. Which is why we're here.

--That said, nobody's telling you to not help. Just to be careful about offering incorrect advice and then carrying on without at least acknowledging correction, as you might potentially do someone else a fair bit of a disservice by offering confusion and simultaneously poisoning the person you were helping against either the community, or the people that are most knowledgeable about the engine.

Again, let me reiterate: Your help is appreciated, and your willingness to chip in is quite welcome. Just try to not take corrections personally.
Page: 1 2