ID:1409264

Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I personally don't mind the ads, but the overhaul of the BYOND pager that completely hid bookmarks was abysmal.

Please give me an option to revert without having to download an older version of BYOND.
Have you tried later versions of the pager? The bookmarks are on the Home tab, which should come up by default (we did this in response to this exact complaint). It should actually take less clicks to get to the most common bookmark than in the old pager.
For servers that have multiple servers (e.g. SS13), I used the old bookmarks bar with different named servers so I could tell the difference.

From the look of the new one, it just says Space Station 13 (replay), and I have no idea which server it's going to send me to.
Well you can give each bookmark a different name (it uses the same exact system as the 498 pager). So it sounds like this is a display issue when showing bookmarks on the home tab. I'm sure we can improve that.
Thanks Tom.

I actually hadn't even noticed the bookmarks on the front of the pager, perhaps if you add a seperator or something to make it stand out as well as adding the individual names of the bookmarks?