In response to Akto
Hello, my request is rather simple I suppose in theory. I am wondering if it would be possible to add in a way as to where you can simply flip multitudes of icons at once. What I mean by this, is that you turn, twist, reverse, flip, etc. Without actually being in the pixel editor, but the movie editor portion of Dream Maker.This way, you can highlight multiple icons at once, and then click something and all states highlighted will flip, via directional buttons.

I ask this because I do pixel art in a 2.5 Dimensional isometric scale, I import my work into dream daemon, but most times it is too big to even edit on the pixel scale of dream daemon, making it a real hassle to re-position it correctly. And if you can make it so you can edit any size of a state, without it lagging and gain the ability to edit the pixels of a state regardless of the size, I would appreciate it GREATLY!

Thank you for your time.
In response to Alfogus
Something similar to this?

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1620306
In response to Akto
I've merged the two threads. Funnily enough, I think there's probably an older one by Falacy it should merge with as well.

I think this is a good feature idea, but it's been sort of low on the priority list. I'll keep it in mind; there are some minor improvements to the icon editor in 508 at the frame level, so it makes sense to also make improvements to this. At any rate I've put it on my short list to fast-track it.
In response to Akto
There was an even older one by Falacy it has just been buried so far I couldn't find it. Thanks, Lummox!
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I've merged the two threads. Funnily enough, I think there's probably an older one by Falacy it should merge with as well.

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=97332
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1412886
In response to Akto
Thank you Kozuma, I edited the original post to include the others so that we don't get overloaded with merges.
In response to Akto
Since this seems to have been being requested for over 5 years, there a chance of it ever, y'know, happening? Lol
In response to Alfogus
Yes. As I said I've put it on my short list. I've found it desirable from time to time to do an operation like flip/move/turn on several icons at once.
In response to Akto
Another benefit that I could see unintentionally coming forth from this feature is that currently if we need to flip or rotate an icon larger than the 256x256 limit we have to do so in another program but maybe not with this addition.

It may end up making it possible to do that within DM, even on single state large icons. That would be a pretty nice bonus, even if it's rarely ever needed.
I've merged this with one of the older threads. Though Falacy really should get credit for the feature, the original thread is kind of too generic because it covers other stuff. Also features don't get credited anyway.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
The movie editor mode for icons now includes the ability to shift, flip, and turn multiple icons at once.
Page: 1 2