ID:1414998

Mystic Journey with the old fashion level 200 cap! A few more monsters and weapons have been added but the integrity of the game is intact.

Things i plan to Add:
More Hats with Stats!

A quick guide to monsters to kill.
Slime > Skeletons > Skeleton Wizards > Hobgoblin > Skeleton King > Minotaur Knight > Freeze Zombie > Greater Ice Elemental > Will-O-Wisp > Boxing Kangaroo > Ocean Goddess > Skull Clown > Dracovern > Behemot > Dark Dracovern > Evil Goblin > Behemot Knight > Frozen Dracovern

Something to Kick around in while i get a brand new MJ inspire MMORPG Up and running!

when is the game going to be running man
LOL this does constitue part of the "MJ Itch" only server that's up is down LOL..
Why can i not every find a good game to play :( Get this game back up!
?!?!
Almost got this back up and running, Ill be adding a lot of items that are in already obtainable.
So is this game going to be up and running soon?
What is this nonsense?
IF anyone has the files for this @Gunbuddy (i used to play this as Kroske/Kilik) and loved the game. I would love to put some experience into this game and see if it can be rebuilt. Please email me at [email protected]
byond://97.84.205.62:6666 Hosting the original from gunbuddy13, tho it wont show on any list. you have to connect to that ip.