Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1417907

Many new people ask "How do I play this game I have never seen it before?" So here is a form post to tell everyone exactly that question. So first you spawn and get killed by a mutant hollow (do not this is not a player spawn killing you) then you will see a icon that looks like you but its skin color is paper white. that is your inner hollow you must double click it (double click = talk to npcs) then either click "Give In" or "Resist" if you "Give In" then you become a hollow and must level up and eat npc hollows to transform level up to become a strong hollow then you have to devour 25 npc hollows to become a Menos grande then devour another 25 to become Ajustica, then you have to devour a player hollow to become a Vasto lord. You may be thinking "how do I become a Arrancar?" Well there is a hougaku behind Urahara you must lessen to it and defeat Ichigo then you will become a Arrancar. If you "Resist" you can become any other race but a Shinigami aka Soul Reaper. to become a soul reaper you must die from a npc and become a soul, then you must find the Shinigami teacher and pass the tests. To become a bount you must talk to Karira behind Urahara AS A HUMAN. To become a Sado and Inoue you have to talk to Urahara AS A HUMAN. To become a Quincy you either have to talk to 1 of 2 npcs, 1 is tradional quincy witch is found on earth the other is venderich witch is found in the hecro Mundo and this is all the information I will share. To become a Mod Soul, well you have to figure that out on your own AS A HUMAN. To start off altogether you must first train. In order to do this you may need to marco Train. Then your ready. the red ball with a black + in it is a rei trainer this brings up your rei amount and damage next is defense witch is the big black things, train on them to lower damage done on you and last is Attack they look like this {} kind of you cant miss them but they train how much damage you cause. This is your Guide for new people please play BHF and become the god of the server.
This is an old post, but I have tons of free time right now and figured I would be kind enough to turn this wall of text into something a bit easier to read.

Many people enter this game and ask "How do I play", or something of the sort. If someone asks this, please refer them to this thread.
----------

When you first enter the game after creating your character, you will be killed by a Hollow. This is not a player "spawn killing" you.

After you die, you will see a figure that looks like you but has a ghostly white skin color. This is your "inner Hollow". You must talk to it by double clicking it (Double clicking is how you talk to all NPCs). You will then be presented with the option to "Give In" or "Resist". This choice determines whether you "give in" and become a Hollow or "resist" and stay human.

"Give In" Route:
If you choose "Give In", you will become a Hollow. You must now level up and eat Hollow NPCs to transform.

To become a Strong Hollow, simply raise your level.

To become a Menos Grande, you must devour 25 Hollows.

To become an Adjucha, you must devour another 25 Hollows.

To become a Vasto Lorde, you must devour another player who is a Hollow.

To become an Arrancar, you must find the Hogyoku behind Urahara and listen to it. Defeat Ichigo to become an Arrancar.

"Resist" Route:
If you choose to "Resist", you will become a Human. You can become a Soul, a Bount, a Sado-class, an Inoue-class, a Quincy, or a Mod Soul.

Soul: To become a Soul, you must let an NPC kill you. Make sure you don't let yourself get too strong before you decide to become one. Once you become a Soul, you can become a Shinigami.
----> Shinigami: To become a Shinigami, you must find the Shinigami Teacher in Soul Society and pass the tests after becoming a Soul.

Bount: To become a Bount, you must talk to Karira behind Urahara.

Sado/Inoue: To become a Sado-class or Inoue-class, talk to Urahara.

Quincy: To become a Quincy, you must either talk to the Traditional Quincy Witch who is found on Earth, or the Vandenreich Witch who is found in Hueco Mundo.

Mod Soul: The path to becoming a Mod Soul is secret and must be found on your own.

General Knowledge:
Now that you know about the introduction and the classes, yo u are ready to start the game and make your decisions.

The red and black ball is used to train your Reiatsu, which increases your maximum Reiatsu and the damage of techniques that use it.

The large black things are Defense trainers, which raise your defense and lower damage done to you.

The final type of trainer is the Attack trainer, which increase the damage you do with your attacks and techniques that use your Attack.
----------

That wraps up what you need to know, good luck and have fun!