by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1418954

BYOND Version:501
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Chrome 30.0.1599.101
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I'm unable to join any space station 13 server. upon selecting join, i will encounter the loading screen that will display either just the logo, the word "connecting" or more commonly "downloading resources: 8.5kb out of ~35mb". it is not an issue with internet speed, as it jumps to that and stays there indefinitely.:

1. Open BYOND
2. Select any server from the SS13 list
3. Click join:

I would expect to join the server:

However, the loading screen remains indefinitely:

Does the problem occur:
the problem occurs every time
However, i have not tried other games
Nor have i tried other accounts
And it does not occur on my windows 7 desktop PC at home

I was able to log onto only one server before, i believe it was called lotus, or something similar? anyway, that build was recent, downloaded in perhaps the last month, though i don't know the number exactly

i have attempted redownloading the game, updating to the latest patch, enabling it in antivirus and firewall, running as administrator, deleting the cache and renaming the localhub, as well as downloading and enabling flash on internet explorer

I have same problem
I'm also having similar problems with this, the download bar gets up to about 670kb and just disappears.
my game will load but freezes on the "your game is starting " screen I haven't actually gotten in the game ( haven't created a charcter or anything nor do I see any screens that allow me to do so

please help
what you do is you have to reinstall byond all over again try that it mite work
I'm having same thing and I notice you guys are 2013 and 2014....ive deleted it and restarted it cant join