ID:1431021

Hey guys. There hasn't been any announcements for quite a long time and progress on the game has pretty much stopped. The game is pretty much on the decline and as it stands right now, I will be letting the game close itself out. Ten years is a long time for a game to be running and it was a lot of fun.

The server will stay up for as long as possible but I have removed the ability to purchase subscriptions so that nobody purchases one and doesn't get to fully appreciate it. Anybody that has a non-lifetime sub right this moment will now have a lifetime sub, even the people with mere days left. I appreciate all the support from all the fans over the years.

With all that said, I am currently working on my own game making service and a very nice game engine (hopefully it will be ready for beta in a couple months). It is very possible that I will revive Teridal there and I will try to find a way to repay current subscribers on there.

If I do not revive the game here or elsewhere, in the future I may hand it over to somebody else, but I would much rather revive the game some day. We will have to wait and see. Right now I have my hands full and hopefully have much success ahead of me which will allow me to bring Teridal back in some form.

Thank you all for such a great run and if you like the game as it currently stands, please, continue to enjoy it for as long as possible.
Sorry to hear that, but 10 years is an amazing run. Best of luck on your future endeavors, wherever they may take you.
Can't you let people Download the old Seika anymore?
that game really had potential, this game took away much stuff, and thats why most players left,
You'll be missed, Aaiko. Best of luck.
Heya Jon. Sorry to hear about the final chapter of the Seika/Terridal Saga. It was fun. I think ive been playing this game for 9-10 years myself.
Great times. From your oldest and longest running fan, Champ, aka Fallen Dragoon, aka vicious, aka Lord Sephiroth.
Add me to LoL if you want. Cronik
Wow, I never expected to see a post like this, even though the playerbase has dwindled the last few months. Teridal was one of the very first games I played when I found BYOND three years ago, and I remember spending much time on it. It was and is very awesome to me.

I also want to wish you the best of luck in what you do next, because you do some pretty awesome things. (The mention of the game engine piques my interest too ...)
In response to TheLionsRoar
TheLionsRoar wrote:
Wow, I never expected to see a post like this, even though the playerbase has dwindled the last few months. Teridal was one of the very first games I played when I found BYOND three years ago, and I remember spending much time on it. It was and is very awesome to me.

I also want to wish you the best of luck in what you do next, because you do some pretty awesome things. (The mention of the game engine piques my interest too ...)

RIP, man. RIP.
I remember the first time I logged in and it was barely a game yet. 10 years is a good run.
I remember Seika being my first BYOND game obsession. It's a shame to see it go, but it's been a good run. Best of luck, Aaiko.
I get to keep my white wings whenever you revive it right!?
Good luck in future projects and make sure to keep us posted! :)
Good luck out there. :)
godspeed into the light, Aaiko. god speed
Well..... damn. I was just about to get back into it again. :(
Wow that's crazy this was the game that made me start using byond. It was always a great game, sad to hear its closing but it definitely had a long run, and good luck on your next project Aaiko.
;_;7
i remember my first time on seika i was new and someone gave me a 5 mill gold and i was like im rich so anyways i miss looking forward to the updates and wondering what the fuck aaiko was gonna create next and i was surprised every time
also i was known as the dark also the owner of the most successful book series in seika and teridel sold over 150 copys in the past 6 years also my editer and second hand writer panic or also known as blaze
Reading this brought so much sadness, but I am glad that you are moving onto bigger and better things. To this day Seika / Teridal is one of my favorite RPG games in existence. It had a very special vibe to it, and the community was great. The game might be cancelled, but I will never forget all the millions of happy memories built up from playing this game over the years. I will miss this project very much, good luck with your future projects Aaiko.
Page: 1 2