ID:14341

I am a d20

"You are the large, round, friendly d20! (You probably didn't know this, but the shape of the twenty-sided die is called an Icosahedron.) You are the friendly, outgoing, outspoken, leader of friends. You are often looked up to, even though you don't normally deserve it. Most other types secretly wish they were you, and you'd give them tips on how, if only you had a clue yourself. Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed. You are the all-around good guy, a dependable chum, a respectable foe, and an inspiration to those who need one. Who says you can't get by on a smile and good looks alone?"

Take the quiz at dicepool.com

"Large, round, friendly and loyal" I'll buy but a charismatic leader? It is to laugh. Have fun with the quiz folks!

I'm a d12 ;o
D10'D
You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.

Oh my god, it's like they've been watching my every action! That description is entirely correct. O_o

Hate making decisions. Find myself boring and dull. Believe I see those other qualities in myself. ALWAYS get the same thing at restaurants. And I'll just stop repeating everything above right now.

Thanks Darke, now I'm paranoid.
It doesn't really matter what you get. You can probably make comparisons to yourself with any of the possible descriptions. :P
Not everyone orders the same thing at restaurants, or is seen to be downright boring like me. =p
Only people on the internet :O

;)
I wanna be a D4. Because they hurt the most when you step on them!
Hmm, you just gave me an idea, Jmurph!

Yota's New d4 Design

I should submit that to the company. =p
There's two ways to end up with this result. Either you picked the silliest possible answer to each question, or you answered honestly, and happen to be hyperactive, manic, loon. Assuming you answered honestly, your profile is as follows: You are the 100-sided dice, also known as the legendary Zocchihedron. You are the bit of data that registers so far off the chart that the average person doesn't even know you exist. You are desperate for attention and will get it any way you can. Your jokes have the lowest laugh ratio, but you go for quantity, not quality. Once you get started on a pointless tangent, it takes a group effort to bring you back to reality and make you shut up. You are a distraction who is permanently distracted. You consider yourself silly and entertaining, but everyone else complains about how lame and annoying you are. The one secret they aren't telling you, is how they sometimes actually miss the noise when you're gone.

Awww, I love you too

Heh, Yotas right, this is strangely accurate